VANTAGE ACADEMY TRUST
Preparing local children to thrive as global citizens
Level 2 SEND 1:1Teaching Assistant (fixed term)
Grade and Salary Band:
Band D (FTE Salary £21,022 pro rata) actual salary £11,876
Hours: 25 hours per week and term time only
Advert Closing Date: 15th October 2021
Interview Date: 18th October 2021
Location: Willow Tree Primary School, Bedford Close, Huyton, Liverpool, L36 XH
Contract Type: Fixed Term
End Date / Duration: Fixed term only against pupil Funding
Willow Tree Primary School thrives on a friendly, talented and dedicated staff team committed to developing the potential of each and every one of our children. Join us on our journey and make a difference.
The Governors and Principal of our school are seeking a talented and committed SEND Teaching Assistant to join our team. The appointment is subject to pupil funding and initially a temporary 12-month contract.
- The successful candidate will already have experience of working with children in a primary school setting and have:
- QCF Level 2 Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools or equivalent qualification
- GCSE Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- the skills to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children
- ability to use their own initiative and have a positive attitude towards the school ethos as well as be adaptable in situations
- excellent communication skills with children, staff, parents and the wider community
- a strong commitment supporting children’s learning and good behaviour
- a proven track record of good attendance
What we can offer you:
- an inclusive and diverse school community
- friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
- opportunities to work with colleagues from across the
- a firm commitment to your professional development
- an innovative and forward-thinking Leadership Team
- a strong focus on staff wellbeing
Due to Covid - Visits to the school are not currently encouraged.
To apply for this role please visit the current vacancies section of our careers page on our Trust website at www.vantageacademies.co.uk you can also follow us on Twitter @vantageAcdemi1.
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS and satisfactory references been received. Please Note: references will be applied for prior to interview.