Legal services is part of Governance and Law which sits in the Finance and Governance Directorate. Legal services is headed by the three Heads of Law, one each for Family Law, Commercial Law and Litigation and Public Law.
- You role will be to provide an efficient and effective administrative support to Waltham Forest's Legal Services department.
- The successful candidate will be the point of contact for the service to provide information and resolves problems within the scope of role, escalating to line manager as required.
- You will act within guidelines and standard procedures with discretion to allocate or otherwise organise work to meet service delivery requirements.
- Usually works within laid down procedures but needs to deal with day-to-day problems without always referring to others.
- Responsible for meeting performance standards within a policy framework and regulatory guidelines.
How to Apply
Application Information The councils preference is for on-line application forms. However if you have a disability and are unable to complete an on-line application, please ring 0208 496 4227 who will be able to arrange an alternative. For more information on how to complete your application form, follow this link: Applying for a job at Waltham Forest Council
Click here for further information on the Human Resources recruitment privacy notice.