We are looking for Teaching Assistants to join our highly effective and dedicated team to help and support our children to be happy learners.
You will be:
- Patient, hardworking, caring , friendly, supportive and energetic.
- A dynamic thinker who can look ahead and anticipate, adapting to circumstances accordingly.
- Experienced in a Primary School or Early Years setting.
- Experienced in supporting children with SEN (desirable but not essential).
- Willing to be creative and flexible.
We will offer you:
- A friendly, motivated and supportive working environment.
- Professional development and training.
- The opportunity to make a difference.
You will need to have experience of working with children aged 2-11 and be able to build a good rapport with our children and their families.
To download the application pack and form please visit our website: www.riversideprimaryschool.org.uk Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: Noon, 15 October 2021 Interviews: 20 October 2021