Job Title: Qualified Social Worker - Specialist Adolescent Service
Location: Hemel Hempstead - covering Watford, Three Rivers and Hertsmere
Salary Range: £27,741- £34,728 pa (pro rata) + £4000 market forces and £1000 welcome payment (T&C's apply)
Hours: 37 per week
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
• Qualified and Social Work England registered Social Worker
• Ideally you will have post qualifying experience and a proven track record of assessing the needs of young people and their families
• Ideally experienced in working with young people involved in the Youth Justice Service and/or working with Looked After Children
It is an exciting time to be joining our service as an experienced qualified Social Worker who is passionate and committed to providing support to young people and their families.
The Specialist Adolescent Service is a uniquely integrated service delivering a range of interventions to adolescents and their families, including undertaking Youth Justice Orders, Statutory Social Work including CIN to Children Looked After and family support work.
Hertfordshire’s Children Services has successfully achieved a “Good” rating from Ofsted. We are proud that our service, Specialist Adolescent Service, was specifically commended by Ofsted for its good work with adolescents.
We are a highly supportive and motivated team This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills of social work practice with adolescents and families and to truly influence the lives of young people.
• Managing complex cases to achieve positive outcomes, within a multi-agency environment and undertaking comprehensive assessments
• Recording accurate and comprehensive case management information using various IT Packages
• Working in partnership with a wide range of key organisations and individuals
• Delivering appropriate interventions as part of an agreed package of support
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.