Runnymede Borough Council is seeking an Assets Officer to work within the Housing Technical Service Team. This key role will act as the gate keeper for all property data and act as the responsible person for the uploading and maintenance of critical information.
The Council is embarking on a significant five-year investment programme to enhance all its properties to a new Runnymede Investment Standard. This will involve new component replacements to the majority of Council owned properties.
Your role will be critical to the success of this and as such you must have experience in property related administering of data and be familiar with an asset/property application such as Northgate or similar.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and want to be part of this exciting journey, please apply on-line via the below links by submitting your CV and supporting statement.
For an informal discussion about this position, please contact Simon Allen, Head of Housing Technical Service on email@example.com
Benefits of working for us
- Flexible working including flexi time and home working (discretionary)
- Holidays, 23 days per annum (excluding statutory holidays) rising to 28 days after 5 years’ service and 31 days after 10 years’ service
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Access to a health cash plan after 3 years’ service
- Confidential employee counselling service
- Loans for season tickets
- Opportunities to develop and grow skills and experience
- Free eye test every two years
Full information, including the Job Description, Person Specification and other details about Runnymede Borough Council, is available in the Extra Information attachment on the website. If it is difficult for you to apply online, please contact Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing: 14 October at midnight