Are you highly organised, with the ability to plan, prioritise and work within a fast-paced environment? Do you have good interpersonal skills and take pride in managing a high performing team? If so, we want to hear from you.
Charnwood Borough Council manages 5,525 dwellings, 13 shops and 818 garages and we are seeking to recruit a Tenancy and Estate Management Team Leader.
You will be responsible for managing a team of tenancy and estate management officers and a housing assistant.
Your main duties will include:
- effective performance management of the team and providing accurate performance information;
- providing leadership and support to the team;
- ensuring tenancy conditions are enforced correctly, including taking legal action where appropriate;
- managing a range of tenancy matters such as mutual exchanges, successions, abandonments, permissions and decants;
- contributing to policy and procedure and service development;
- management of estate services, including the communal cleaning contract and estate inspections;
- dealing with complaints and other service-related enquires
- promoting effective customer engagement and participation;
- working positively with internal and external teams and agencies
Charnwood Borough Council operates an agile working policy with a mixture of home working and office-based working.
Our offices are located in Loughborough and we cover surrounding towns and villages. There are excellent transport links to Nottingham, Leicester and Derby as well as further afield via the M1 motorway.
Closing date: 15 October 2021
No CV’s or agencies please.