We provide education and support for students who are medically unfit to attend school. Medical tuition service helps to ensure that pupils who are not attending school are able to continue to receive educational provision and assist them in preparation for their return.
The successful applicant will work closely with the MTS Coordinator, schools children & families.
We are seeking:
- A highly motivated, innovative and outstanding practitioner to join our KS3/4 team to support medically unwell students to successfully reintegrate back into mainstream education across West Berkshire.
- A practitioner who has sound, current knowledge of education with experience of students with SEBD preferred.
- A practitioner with a willingness to support students emotional well-being.
- A practitioner who is flexible and adaptive to the needs of the student.
- A practitioner who is able to work independently and with initiative.
This will be a challenging but rewarding role, we offer:
- A supportive Leadership team
- Experienced support staff
- Flexible working hours
- IT support
This is a casual role, although appropriate work may be offered to you if it is available, we are under no obligation to do so and you are under no obligation to accept any work from us.
For further information about this post please contact Jackie Powell, MTS Coordinator on 01635 503428 or Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please complete an online application form.
Where possible please use Google Chrome as your preferred internet browser to complete your online application form. This system no longer supports the use of Internet Explorer as a browser which will cause issues when trying to submit your application.
This role has been identified as public facing in accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2017; the requirement to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in English applies.
West Berkshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share these values. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. Successful candidates will be offered employment subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This privacy notice applies to job applicants applying for vacancies with West Berkshire Council https://info.westberks.gov.uk/pnapplications