Salary: £4,194 to £4,278 Per Year
Maternity Cover - Fixed term contract to start November 2021
11.30am – 1.30pm Mondays to Fridays, (10 hours per week)
School term times only.
We are looking for someone who is:
- An effective team player
- Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child
- Willing to be involved in the life of the school
- Able to respect matters of confidentiality
We can offer you:
- Supportive parents and governors
- A strong, motivated staff team who foster a caring and supportive ethos with high aspirations for all
Full details of the post including how to apply are on our website: https://oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk/news/vacancies
Visits to the school are very much welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5511.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 9th November 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position requires an enhanced DBS check. These posts are exempt from section4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.