Salary: £10,910 to £12,287 Per Year
25 hours per week, 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday
Moorlands Primary School in Tilehurst are looking for a self-motivated and patient SEN Teaching Assistant.
Experience of working with vulnerable children on a one-to-one or small group basis within a primary school would be desirable.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a nurturing and inclusive approach to children and their families.
- Can positively engage and support children with their learning.
- Have high expectations for children’s learning and behaviour, and can apply these consistently.
- Can build positive relationships with children, colleagues, professionals and parents.
- With training, can deliver Read, Write Inc phonics and writing to a small group
For an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Sue Heath at email@example.com or call the office on 0118 901 5505. Visit the school website for more details: www.moorlandsps.org.uk
Closing date: Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Interview date: TBC
Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from all successful candidates.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.