St Philip’s CE Primary School
1:1 Teaching Assistant full time
We are a one form entry, church school which is proud to serve the community of Litherland. We share close links with our local parish church and both of our vicars serve on our governing body. Our mission statement of ‘What God has created, we nurture and celebrate in His love’ is the driving force behind all we do.
We are looking for two one to one teaching assistants to work with a child in year 3 and a child in year 4 who need full time support to access the curriculum alongside their peers.
Our school can offer you:
* A good school that seeks to provide outstanding opportunities and outcomes for all of its community.
* A welcoming, happy and caring environment where pupils and staff enjoy coming to school.
* Hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues.
* Excellent support of Governors and Parents.
* The opportunity to develop within your role
We are seeking a professional teaching assistant who demonstrates high standards of spoken English, has high expectations of themselves and is willing to go the extra mile. You should be self-motivated and enthusiastic. Please see the job description and specification for further information.
Applicants should note that the position is tied to a particular child and should that child move to alternative provision, the position would cease.
Applications should be made on the application form. A curriculum vitae will not be considered.