St Anne's Catholic Primary School
Marina Cresent, Huyton, Liverpool, L36 5XL
Headteacher: Mr L Anderson
Tel: 0151 477 8260
TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 2
PAY BAND D / SCP 5-6, £19,312 - £19,698 pro rata per annum
25 hours per week / 46 weeks per year
(Actual salary £11,863 - £12,101)
Fixed term to 31 August 2025 (or sooner if the child leaves the school)
To commence 1 November 2021
The Governors of St Anne’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant to support a Year 3 child with an Educational Health Care Plan.
The role will include working with the child to support them in the following ways:
- To develop the child’s English and Mathematics skills.
- To develop the child’s concentration and listening skills in order to promote independent learning.
- Support the child in communicating their emotions and build self-esteem.
- To develop the child’s ability to read social cues when building friendships.
- To develop the child’s self-help skills.
- Be highly committed, enthusiastic, patient and show great initiative
- Work closely with the Class Teacher following plans and targets (including EHCP targets)
- Be willing to make a caring and positive contribution to the school
- Be a flexible, reliable and consistent team player
- NVQ qualification level 2 or above is essential.
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK. All employees are expected to abide by St Anne’s Primary School Code of Conduct for Employees.
The successful candidate will be expected to sign the CES contract.
Applications MUST be made on the CES application form. Further details and an application pack are available via email from: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the school website at www.stannesprimaryknowsley.co.uk
Completed application forms and Recruitment Monitoring Forms should be returned by email to email@example.com marked for the attention of Mrs K McCrystal, School Business Manager.
Closing Date: Thursday, 7 October 2021 at 9.00am