Asset Manager Housing
Salary: MM1 £38,946 to £49,818
Full Time (36 hours) Permanent position
We are recruiting! During 2020 we have redesigned our services and teams to ensure that we can deliver on our promise to residents to deliver, safe, sustainable and quality homes for the future.
We are now recruiting a number of exciting new roles across our Asset Management and Capital Programme teams, to support design and delivery of our asset, building safety and sustainability programmes.
Asset Manager Housing:
The Council is making a significant investment in its housing stock across the next ten years to ensure homes are safe, secure and sustainable.
We are seeking to recruit an Asset Manager to support the design and prioritisation of our asset investment programme; undertake internal stakeholder consultation and engage with residents to validate investment needs, across our building portfolios and places.
The Asset Manager will be responsible for the management of a small team of data analysts and will report to the Building Safety Information Manager.
Experience of working in social housing would be beneficial but is not essential for this role.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council:
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Your CV
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 pages your application may not be considered or reviewed
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: 23:59 Sunday 26th September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner on 0208 132 1024 or email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Amanda Grosse on 0208 148 4374 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team