Farnborough Road Junior School
Required for January 2022
Class Teacher MPG
The Governors of this popular and successful school are seeking to appoint an outstanding temporary class teacher to the staff for 2 terms until the end of the school year. Recently qualified teachers are welcomed to apply along with more experienced teachers, stating their curriculum strengths on their application form.
Visits to the school are welcomed and will be arranged at set times.
For all of our posts, we want teachers who have shown they are:-
- Outstanding practitioners who still want to learn
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Great team players
- Passionate about working with children to help develop their potential
- Committed to the whole school community and prepared to be actively involved in the extra-curricular provision of the school
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
We can offer you:-
- Children who are keen to learn and behave fantastically
- A school that is keen to continue to improve
- A staff team who will help and support your development
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team who work closely together to provide the very best education for the children of Farnborough Road.
Farnborough Road Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.