St John’s CE Primary School, Denmark Street, Waterloo is a Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School with 200 pupils on roll. The school is one form entry from Reception to Year 6. Our friendly school is well supported by Governors who are regularly involved in school life.
The Governors of St John’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a Premises Officer who has the ability, motivation and commitment to assist with the smooth running of our busy School. The position is permanent, part-time: 22.50 hours over 5 days (initially 7:45 – 9:15 am and 3:00 – 6:00pm).
The successful applicant will be someone who is:
- Inspiring, with a ‘can do’ attitude; a team player with excellent communication and motivational skills
- Committed to high standards of health and safety.
- Determined to develop the school site; undertaking and overseeing premises and cleaning duties.
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a good sense of humour.
- Able to relate well to adults and children.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and motivated team environment.
- Access to training and professional development.
- A very pleasant working environment.
- A strong, caring, Christian ethos and dedicated staff team.
This is not a comprehensive list of all tasks which may be required of the post-holder.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.