Part Time - 0.5 FTE
One-year fixed-term contract
Required as soon as possible
“Pupils are enthusiastic and conscientious learners”
“Pupils and staff have very positive relationships which create a harmonious learning environment throughout the school.” (Ofsted, June 2019)
The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated staff team.
We are looking for a talented, knowledgeable and inspirational teacher to work in KS2 during the afternoon, delivering additional learning opportunities to individuals or groups of pupils.
To support this position and to secure excellent outcomes for pupils, we can offer ongoing professional development and the opportunity to work collaboratively with experienced professionals both within school and across the Whitley Excellence Cluster.
The successful applicant will:
- have teaching experience within KS2;
- consistently demonstrate high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and of their academic achievement;
- have a proven track record of supporting excellent outcomes for pupils;
- be self-motivated and able to work flexibly across KS2;
- be committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child;
- be committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
Please call 0118 937 5530 or email email@example.com for an application pack, job description and person specification. Visit our website to find out more about the school - www.theridgewayprimary.net
Closing date: Applications will be considered upon receipt
Interview date: Flexible
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
The Ridgeway Primary School is committed to inclusion and equity. We welcome talented applicants from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.