PERMANENT: 15 hours and 45 minutes per week
SALARY: £8,220 to £8,384
Do you want a role that is rewarding? Are you looking for your next challenge? We have an opportunity for a Part Time Fitness Consultant to join the team at Lords meadow, Crediton our established Leisure Centre.
At Lords Meadow, Crediton our benefits include:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- A flexible benefits scheme including access to a discount shopping (online and high street) and events
- Discounted leisure memberships
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
As a Fitness Consultant your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To carry out fitness inductions and fitness assessments, design fitness programmes and carry out lifestyle consultations.
- To track and record member visits and carry out follow up procedures.
- To instruct fitness classes as directed by the Manager.
- To supervise the Fitness Studio and/or classes to ensure the best possible customer orientated environment in terms of health and safety.
At Lords Meadow, Crediton we value: Pride, People, Performance and Partnerships
- Hold a current Level 2 and/or Level 3 Fitness qualifications and/or an NVQ or equivalent in sports and fitness/physical recreation
- You will need to be pro-active and outgoing to communicate with members by developing a professional relationship which will encourage them to come back and use our facilities'
- Knowledge of a range of the basic fitness studio equipment
- Excellent customer care skills and ability to work a variety of shifts (morning, evenings and weekends).
To find out more
To find out more information about Mid Devon District Council and our Leisure Services please visit: https://middevonleisure.com/about
To arrange a time and date for an informal discussion about the role of Fitness Consultant at Lords meadow, Crediton contact Ed Jonckheere (Duty Officer - Fitness) on email at: email@example.com