About The Job
Salary: £29,557 - £32,234 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time, 37 hours per week
Contract Length: Fixed term, ends 31 March 2022
Location: Durban House, Bognor Regis, some working from home with flexibility to travel to other County Council offices and locations as required
Interview date: 30 September 2021
If you are all about the customer and passionate about providing a great customer experience, then you'll be in good company in the Customer Experience Service.
The Forecasting, Capacity Planning and Real Time Analyst will work with the Community Hub and Customer Experience Service to provide live and real time analysis of resourcing and service levels, provide capacity planning, forecasting, and reporting for services. The role will design and deliver the reporting and operational analytics to provide insight and recommendations to achieve the department objectives, KPI's and measures to ensure that service levels to customers are maintained at the target levels, resources are utilised in the effective and efficient way providing an excellent customer experience.
This is a fixed term contract until 31/03/2022.
Working in a busy team you will understand and have experience of using various forecasting methodologies to forecast customer demand withing a Contact Centre/Customer Service Centre environment. You'll know how to forecast trends, capacity plan and advise on resource requirements in line with key KPI's and measures for all contact channels, tracking the performance of forecasts and report areas of variance.
Data will be a key tool for you, and you will confidently design, produce and interpret reports, working with the Data Team and Senior Managers to ensure they can manage services effectively and efficiently, meet customer demand, prepare for future demand and provide an excellent customer experience focusing on continuous improvement.
The analytic reports you will design, develop and produce will include productivity reports using data from a variety of sources to provide insight for Senior Managers to drive performance including staff productivity to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Experience and Skills
You will be confident with all things IT, have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, specialist Contact Centre/Customer Service Centre software and other required IT products in order provide detailed analysis, insight and recommendations to drive performance.
Working as part of the Data Team, you will be multi-skilled and during times of holiday and absence or high demand you will work flexibility to cover a wide variety of tasks.
You will always be thinking about how we can make things better and sharing your ideas with the team.
- A full understanding and experience of using various forecasting methodologies to forecast customer demand, trends, capacity plans and resource requirements in line with key KPI's and measures for all contact channels calculating gross and net FTE by incorporating shrinkage and other staffing factors and track performance of forecasts and report areas of variance.
- Ability to design and develop analytic reports including productivity reports using data from a variety of sources to provide insight for Senior Managers to drive performance including staff productivity to deliver an excellent customer experience using resources in the most effective and efficient way
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence the actions of others and communicate information which may be complex and contentious, including the ability to gain agreement from stakeholders to the proposal by successfully convincing them of the need to take a specific course of action
- Excellent questioning and listening skills, with the ability to summarise information and reflect this back to stakeholders
- Ability to organise/prioritise work, co-ordinate a variety of tasks in a clear and logical way and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent ability to research, analyse and interpret complex information combined with sound problem solving skills leading to logical and rational decisions based on available information. Ability to think creatively, innovatively and laterally and to adapt methodologies to changing situations in a measured and flexible manner to respond to any change in circumstance.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Degree, or equivalent qualification or experience, demonstrating that level of applied knowledge in researching, analysing and evaluating arguments and information plus relevant theoretical or organisational knowledge of systems, procedures, and policies.
- Demonstrable evidence of understanding information sources that are used to support a customer relationship function and presenting data to a range of audiences.
- Experience of telephony systems, customer contact systems, forecasting, capacity planning, providing insight and data, productivity reporting and Real Time Data Analysis within a Customer Service Centre/Contact environment
- Demonstrable evidence of effective use of analysis to identify complex trends from varied source data and presenting this information.
- Experience of using Power BI (desirable)
The reference number for this role is CPP00398.
To apply, upload your CV and complete the application explaining the skills and experience you can bring to the role ensuring that any gaps in employment are covered in your CV. Please ensure you have saved the job description attached to the main advert on our website as, once the job has closed, you may not have the opportunity to download again.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
This post is subject to satisfactory references, health check.