Salary: £13,633 to £14,184 Per Year
32.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm - Term time only
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English essential
Fixed Term to end of August 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive Teaching Assistant to join our team to support our children.
We are looking for a TA who will:
- inspire, motivate and make a difference
- be passionate about providing engaging and rich learning experiences
- be dedicated to ensuring high expectations for all children
- have drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work.
We will offer you:
- delightful, well-behaved, engaged children to work with
- a supportive and friendly environment
- dedicated and skilled staff
- on-going training and development opportunities.
Further details and an application pack are available from our website: www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0118 937 5560
Closing date: 24th September 2021
Interviews: week commencing 4th October 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.