We have an exciting opportunity for 2 Case Officers to join us. Apply now and become a valued member of the Bereavement Service Team at Yeovil Crematorium, helping South Somerset to be a place where businesses flourish, communities are safe, vibrant and healthy and residents enjoy good housing and cultural, leisure and sporting activities.
Job Title: Case Officer – Bereavement Services x2 (Yeovil Crematorium)
Salary: Grade 3, £20,092 - £22,183 pro rata
Hours: 1 x 22.5 per week, 1 x 18 per week
What you can expect from us…
- We will help you develop your career by providing development and support whatever your level of experience
- An opportunity to be part of ‘one team’ coming together to develop even better ways of working
- A flexible approach to working arrangements to help you achieve a greater work/life balance
- A generous annual leave entitlement and the ability to purchase further leave
- A significant employer contribution towards your LPGS defined benefit scheme pension pot
- Gym membership discount across Freedom Leisure sites
What we are looking for…
- Experience of working as an administrator and/or bookings officer in a busy office environment.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and processes and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Visitor-focused, with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
- An understanding of, and a commitment to, equality, diversity and inclusion.
Please contact John Ranger, Specialist Operations Manager on 01935 476718 should you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
We promote and value diversity in the workplace and welcome diverse applicants. We are committed to applying our equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection will always be carried out without regard to disability, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age, or pregnancy or maternity.
We treat personal data collected during the recruitment process in accordance with our data protection policy/policy on processing special category personal data and criminal records. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in our privacy notice.