We are a small supportive team who work closely together to make sure we enable people with complex mental health problems maintain a tenancy, maintain mental health and social networks and access community facilities across Bracknell Forest. We deliver a great value and respected service across the Bracknell Forest area providing great prospects to further your career.
We’re always looking for better ways of doing things. How can we make the most of our resources? Get vulnerable people back on their feet more quickly? Create new spaces our residents want to spend time in? These are just some of the things you could be looking at when you join us. You’re going to have a big impact on what we do, so you’ll be trusted to take ownership of your work. You’ll have time to immerse yourself in the community. To deliver better today. And to create a better tomorrow.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest...
What it's like working in our team...
The team is based at Glenfield House , we are small supportive staff team who provide support to the tenants at Glenfield and to individuals within the community.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- Maintaining and updating the staff rota
- Processing invoices and expenses.
- Liaising between other organisations
- Ordering equipment, office stationery
- Taking part in relevant training
- Regular audits.
- Communicating with tenants (both at Glenfield and in the community)
- General office duties.
- Updating tenants records on our system within the Local Authority
The benefits you will recieve are...
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- Supportive staff team
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket
What we're looking for...
We’re looking for an administration assistant p/t 25 hrs per week. The candidate must demonstrate that they are determined with a 'can do' attitude and to work effectively together with colleagues, customers and stakeholders as ‘One Council’
Interviews will be held on:
12th October 2021
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal question about this role, please contact: