St Philip’s CE Primary School
Vacancy for a Lunchtime Welfare Assistant
We are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Welfare Assistant to join our welfare team at St Philip’s CofE Primary School in Litherland. You will be responsible for the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during lunchtime.
We would like this job to commence as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference
• Is organised, efficient and able to work in a busy environment
• Has a high expectation of care and an understanding of school safeguarding requirements
• Has excellent communication skills at all levels; is a team player and has a desire to raise standards.
St Philip’s can offer you:
• highly committed, talented enthusiastic and professional staff
• children who are polite and well behaved
• a commitment to continuous professional development
• a committed and supportive Governing Body
• a happy and growing school
The post is term time only, and part-time at 5 hours per week from 12pm to 1pm initially.
This post is subject to Local Government Pension Scheme.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: 18th May 2022 at 12:00pm