Temporary contract until 31 December 2021 with potential to extend for a further 3 months.
Tasks will be split with driving duties and multi skilled operative duties to provide assisted covid19 testing and general engagement with the local community.
The successful candidate will undertake the following duties;
- Support the delivery of services at the Testing Site, communicating and providing an efficient, effective service for each service user visiting the site
- Communicate with individuals that visit the site to be tested, ensuring they understand and are comfortable with the process
- Support and reassure the individuals throughout the testing process
- Being versatile to changing demands on site, whilst understanding the role may change dependent on test kit availability
- Support with testing registration and administration (registration, preparing and processing)
- Commitment to the work and to following the strict guidelines and procedures required
- Undertake training on hand washing/sanitising and ensure personal hygiene is maintained to a high level
- Undertake training on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements and ensure PPE is worn and changed as required
- Ensure to adhere to site guidelines and procedures at all times, always wearing the correct PPE as required
- Clean designated facility areas (sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning)
- Routine cleaning, including cleaning each booth after a service user has completed their test
- Undertake clinical deep cleaning
- Undertake own self testing regime as described in the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Driving and setting up / closing down of a mobile test unit vehicle. Training will be given in operating the unit.
- Driving 4x4 to pull mobile Welfare Unit to specified sites and set up / down for staff use. Training will be given in operating the unit.
It is essential you hold a Vehicle driving licence Category C, C1, BE
Interviews will be held remotely on 22 September 2021 and the succesful candidate will be subject to a driving compentency assessment.
For informal enquiries please contact Keith Moreton on 07881267001 or Keith.Moreton@knowsley.gov.uk