Salary: £18,562 per annum pro rata
Contract type: Fixed term until the end of current academic year
Working pattern: Part-time
Closing date: Tuesday 21 September 2021
How to apply: For more information and to apply for the post, please contact the school office.
About the role
2 INDIVIDUAL NEEDS ASSISTANTS
Required to start as soon as possible
15 hours per week (Single Status Grade 3) (term time only)
Salary Scale £18,562 per annum (pro rata)
Temporary 1 Year Contract
We are looking for 2 INAs to join our friendly team of staff to work alongside and support pupils with social, emotional and identified learning needs for 15 hours per week.
Are you someone who:
- Is self-motivated and adaptable, passionate and positive about supporting children in their learning and development.
- Can engage with children in a calm, innovative and resourceful manner.
- Is able to work as directed, use initiative when needed and is willing to take on additional training.
- Is willing to join in fully with our Christian ethos and the life of our school.
We can offer:
- A collaborative working environment
- Dedicated hard working colleagues and supportive parents
- Commitment to excellent career development
Visits to the school are welcome. For more information and to apply for the post, please contact the school office.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21 September, 2021
Interview Date: Friday 24 September, 2021
Contact: Tel: 01424 421397
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.