St Anne’s Catholic Primary School
PREMISES OFFICER LEVEL 3
Pay Band G / SCP 19-22
£25,481 - £27,041 per annum
plus Standby Allowance
(Permanent Full-time; 36 hrs per week, 52 weeks per year)
(Standby duties cover the post-holder being available and on call for out-of-hours emergencies, e.g. making the premises safe/secure and liaising with security/police)
This is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced person to apply for the role of Premises Officer in our successful school. The Headteacher and Governors would like to invite applications from highly motivated individuals to join our supportive and inclusive community.
You should have proven experience of work which is compatible with that of a school Premises Officer and the successful applicant will not only be required to sustain the current systems and facilities, but to demonstrate the capacity to develop and improve these to maximise the potential of our school.
Key areas of involvement will be:
- Health and Safety Support
- School Risk Assessments
- Building Development Support
- Grounds Development Support
- School Security
- Day to day site management including general maintenance and cleanliness
Candidates should be:
- Committed to working with the successful team at St Anne’s Catholic Primary School;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable, proactive and committed to implementing new ideas and methods where appropriate;
- Able to work closely with the Headteacher and Business Manager to maintain and improve and develop the internal and external site of the school
- Qualified to Level 2 or equivalent in Literacy and Numeracy
- ICT literate
- Able to drive the school minibus or be willing to undertake training
Visits to the school are welcomed - please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs McCrystal on 0151 477 8260, to arrange an appointment.
St Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK. The post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Please find attached the link to the school website for the application form, person specification and job description. Alternatively please contact the school office for an application pack.
Closing date: Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 9.00am
How to Apply
Please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note applications cannot be considered without the completion of the form in full