Salary: £15,625 to £17,596 Per Year
The post is Permanent - Term time only
35 hours per week plus Inset days.
Required: Immediate start
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare and Education) to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office: 0118 937 5677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to find out more about Norcot Early Years Centre - www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Closing date: 7th October 2021
Interviews to be held: TBC