We want our staff and visitors to feel comfortable whilst they are in our buildings. We are reactive and supportive.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
We’re always looking for better ways of doing things. How can we make the most of our resources? Engage our workforce more effectively? These are just some of the areas you could be driving forward when you join us.
What it’s like working in our team…
You will be part of a small team that works closely together to supply the best support for our staff elected members and visitors.
You will play a key role in the completion of a range of planned and reactive maintenance works.
You will have a can-do attitude.
You will be practical with a good sense of humour.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training…
- To be responsible to the Facilities Manager for the Council’s town centre sites including ensuring opening and securing of designated sites at the beginning and end of each working day and at other times when required together with ensuring all security features are regularly tested and function correctly and that correct access control is maintained.
- Raise Reactive Maintenance work requests for the relevant sites.
- Carry out minor building related maintenance and cosmetic repairs and to work through pre-planned schedules of such work as required.
- To carry out administrative duties including the use of outlook, word and excel.
The benefits you will experience are…
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Flexible working opportunities including a flexi-time scheme.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
- Access to childcare vouchers.
What we’re looking for…
You will have Knowledge of health & safety legislation and have worked within a Facilities environment.
You will be a team player, flexible, with excellent interpersonal skills.
The ability to plan and deliver results.
You will be inspired by our Bracknell Forest Council values and behaviours.
You will have good DIY skills.
Interviews will be held on
08th October 2021