Northwood Community Primary School
Roughwood Drive, Kirkby, Liverpool L33 8XD
Headteacher: Ms Sarah Murphy
Telephone Number: 0151 477 8630
Premises Officer Level 3
Grade G / SCP 19-22 £25,481 - £27,041 per annum plus Standby Allowance 36 hours per week / 52 weeks per year
To commence as soon as possible
Northwood Primary are seeking to appoint a committed, experienced and enthusiastic Premises Officer to be responsible for building maintenance, risk assessments, cleanliness, security, minibuses and general maintenance within the school premises.
• Be committed to working within the school team
• Work closely with the Headteacher and School Business Manager to show a commitment to improving and maintaining the school premises
• Have a commitment to high standards of work and have relevant experience for the role.
• Comply with Heath and Safety requirements and completion of risk assessments
• Be willing to provide grounds development support and supervision of outside contractors
The application form and all information about the post are held on the school website www.ncps.co.uk
Please email all completed application forms & a covering letter to
Simon Davies email@example.com
Northwood Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to Equality for All. The successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Visits to the school are welcome: We are flexible, please contact us to arrange.
Closing date: Midday Monday 20th September 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 21st September 2021
Interviews: Thursday 23rd September 2021