Salary: £23,598 -£25,487
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: 37 hours per week
Closing date: Monday 27th September 2021 at 12noon
Interview date: Tbc
How to apply: The Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form can be downloaded from the STEP website – www.stepacademytrust.org Completed application forms with supporting statements written in line with the person specification should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact if you have a query: You are welcome to contact us for an informal discussion about this post prior to application, please contact Hayley Scott – email@example.com
About the role
STEP Office Manager Hailsham, East Sussex East Sussex Grade 8, point 20 (£23,598) to 22 (£25,487) pro rata from £20,813 term time only 37 hours per week
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
STEP Academy Trust is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities to the right candidate. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join us as we ‘Strive Together for Excellence in Partnership’. We are looking to appoint an Office Manager to join the team at Hawkes Farm and Burfield Academies.
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn;
• a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues;
• excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
• membership to Perkbox discount scheme;
• subsided private health care with Benenden;
• a free school lunch when working in school.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline Agencies;
• Full working knowledge of relevant policies / codes of practice / legislation;
• Excellent numeracy / literacy skills;
• Effective use of specialist ICT packages;
• Use of specialist equipment / resources;
• Ability to organise, lead and motivate other staff;
• Ability to plan and develop systems;
• Ability to relate well to children and adults;
• Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these;
• Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities;
• Demonstrable experience working in a school office environment.
You are welcome to contact us for an informal discussion about this post prior to application, please contact Hayley Scott – firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements
The Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form can be downloaded from the STEP website – www.stepacademytrust.org Completed application forms with supporting statements written in line with the person specification should be returned by email to email@example.com CVs are not accepted.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: Midday Monday 27th September 2021
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.