We are recruiting for an assistant Café Manager to support the acting Café Manager in the running of our brand new Cafe, supporting in the daily operations.
You will be part of shaping our new business as it grows, in a work environment where your ideas are valued and where you will work collaboratively with the Café manager . Ideally you will have experience in the industry but this is not essential and training will be given.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Barista duties
- Serving customers and responding to general queries
- Operating the till service
- Take deliveries and keeping stock take records.
- Ensuring all cafe areas are clean and tidy
- Assisting CM in the scheduling of staff shifts
- Ultimately, you will support the Café Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Café and build friendly relationships with our customers to help turn our cafe into a favorite local spot.
Closing date: 11pm, Friday 17th September 2021
For an informal discussion, please contact: Susan Bentley on email@example.com
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates for this role will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer