Salary: £35,000 - £49,999 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Friday 17 September 2021
Who to contact if you have a query:
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our integrated Early Help 0-19 Service as a Public Health Specialist.
This new role provides a real opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking and passionate practitioner to improve the lives of children and their families from conception to starting school.
We are looking for an innovative thinker to lead on key public health themes and ensure they are embedded into the service, including the 6 High Impact areas, defined within the Healthy Child Programme:
We can offer you:
- Access to a wide range of East Sussex Hospital Trust and East Sussex County Council training
- Laptop enabled for agile working and smart phones
- Supportive and accessible 4-6 weekly 1-1 supervision
- Supervision training
- A programme of in-house clinical and professional development
- Working as part of an integrated NHS-County Council team with access to good quality resources
- A workplace with a strong focus on staff wellbeing
To apply please visit: Public Health Specialist (Health Visiting) ESHT
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.