We’ve created an exciting new position within our Registration Services (Births, Deaths and Marriages) to work within a well-established team developing a significant refresh of our commercial offer.
You’ll need to be enthusiastic, confident and able to work with stakeholders across the Borough to both build on existing and introduce innovative new ways of generating income for the service.
All of this will need to be based on evidence, so you’ll have an ability to undertake and analyse market research and use this to work with council services and other organisations, creating professional and marketable services and supporting materials.
- Lead on the development of service data collection and provide performance intelligence
- Identify opportunities for improvement or new services and make appropriate recommendations
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and activities that promote appropriate elements of the services to ensure they are appealing to customers while being cost effective and increasing revenue to the Council
- Research wider markets looking for ways to enhance the service and generate ideas and innovative new ways of working
- Be a key part of driving the service forward and growing the commercial element to deliver increased revenue and assist in develop our financial model
If you require any further information regarding this post, please speak with Sara Hydon, Head of Service Design and Compliance on 07720 830742.
We look forward to hearing from you…!