This is an exciting opportunity to join a developing service and help shape the future of delivery of integrated health and social care services for the people of Halton.
About the role / service
Halton Borough Council and Health Services in Halton are developing their health and social care approach to integrated services. The Intermediate Care, Frailty and Hospital discharge social care team will play a key part in ensuring a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency approach to the assessment and interventions required for people with complex needs both in the community and in hospital. This service has expanded and is recruiting into practitioner and management roles across the Local Authority and with key health partners. The Advanced Social Work role is key to ensuring the highest levels of social care practice are delivered throughout the service with a focus on strengths, assets and rights based work.
There are 3 posts available – 1 in the community and 2 in hospital settings (Whiston Hosptial and Warrington Hospital). There will be an opportunity in the application form to state your preferred location.
About you (the prospective candidate)
- Qualified and experienced practitioner
- Experienced in multi-agency / disciplinary practice settings
- Able to manage complex situations
- Ability to support other practitioners to ensure excellence in practice
- Focused on a strengths, assets and rights based way of working
- Eager to develop service delivery to improve outcomes
- Able to work across organisational boundaries
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Damian Nolan (Divisional Manager) on 07786876020.
Interviews will be held on 19th October 2021
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs. Please fully complete the on-line application form.