Do you work in a leadership role in building surveying or maintenance? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, please read on!
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for someone to lead our building surveying and in-house building maintenance teams, in a role which is:
- Interesting, varied and challenging.
- Ideal for someone who likes to work flexibly, as part of a lively, dynamic and supportive team.
- A great opportunity to develop your skills and experience in building surveying and maintenance, to help you progress your career.
About the role
This role is a great opportunity for someone keen to be a key part of a team delivering a vital service for our residents. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The delivery of high quality building surveying and repairs services for all of our properties.
- Managing our team of building surveyors, in-house building maintenance team and contracted services.
- Ensuring our housing stock is well maintained, repaired when required and compliant with regulations.
Who we’re looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a detailed understanding of building services technology, including maintenance, repair, procurement of services and replacement techniques.
- Have a proven track record in procurement, managing projects to successful outcomes on time and within budget.
- Are a flexible team player, used to working closely with colleagues across a range of professions.
- Are driven, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
This is a permanent, full-time post and you will need to have a full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes. The appointment is at grade HOS1 (£55,103), so applicants must demonstrate they meet the criteria of the role at HOS1 level as described in the Role Specification.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you. For an informal discussion about the role please contact Nic Martlew on 01883 732774.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit our job pages using the apply online button below.