Employer - Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
At Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust, we pride ourselves in providing the best support to members of our local community to maintain their independence and dignity to help them live as well as possible, for as long as possible. We are looking for proactive and dynamic individuals to join our Integrated Care Coordination teams in an Integrated Community Health and Social Care service, working across the Wirral Peninsula.
You will work with people aged 18+ who may have multiple conditions, learning disabilities and complex care needs as part of a multi disciplinary team in a community setting.
To join our Integrated Care Coordination teams you will:
- Be a registered Social Worker with Social Work England
- Have BIA qualification or Practice Educator award
- Have proven experience of working with vulnerable adults with complex needs, families and carers
- Have applied knowledge of The Care Act 2014/ Mental Health Act 1983, Mental Capacity Act and other appropriate regulatory frameworks and statutory guidance relating to adults
- Apply social work ethical principles and values to guide professional practice, model and support others to reflect on and manage the influence and impact of own values on professional practice
- Be committed to delivering a high standard of care and promoting professional standards
- Be an excellent communicator who will inspire, support and lead others
- Advocate for members of our community, identifying changes in need and planning for their current and future care
How to Apply
For further details and how to apply please visit Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust