Employer - Wirral Community Health & Care NHS Foundation Trust
Are you a qualified Social Worker looking for a career where you can make a difference in your local community? Is a new challenge what you’re searching for? Do you want to help improve people’s lives? If this sounds like you, look no further!
At Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust, we pride ourselves in providing the best support to members of our local community to maintain their independence and dignity to help them live as well as possible, for as long as possible. We are looking for proactive and dynamic individuals to join our Integrated Care Coordination teams in an Integrated Community Health and Social Care service, working across the Wirral Peninsula.
You will work with people aged 18+ who may have multiple conditions, learning disabilities and complex care needs as part of a multi disciplinary team in a community setting.
To join our Integrated Care Coordination teams you will:
- Be a registered Social Worker with Social Work England
- Have completed ASYE and critical reflection modules post qualification
- Have proven knowledge of the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity act 2005, Safeguarding and other specific legislation appropriate to Adult Social care
- Be committed to delivering a high standard of care and promoting professional standards
- Be an excellent communicator who will innovate, inspire and support colleagues
- Advocate for members of our community, identifying changes in need and planning for their current and future care
How to Apply
For further details and how to apply please visit the Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust website.