Building Control Partnership
Full Time - 37 hours per week - Flexible and part time working will be considered for the right candidate
Grade 5/6 - £33,783 to £47,833
Grade Allowance of £2,400 for Grade 6 per year plus Market Supplement of £1,500 per year
Car Allowance of £1,239 for Grade 5 plus Market Supplement of £1,500 per year
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Building Control team, who work hard to ensure that building works within the Partnership comply with the Building Regulations and link powers.
You will be joining a dynamic and friendly team who work within the boroughs of Rushmoor and Hart.
Main duties include:
- Co-ordinate and manage the plan checking, site inspections for a specific area within the Partnership. Collaborate with all team members to ensure resources are effectively distributed depending on workload
- Examine and decide Building Regulation applications
- Inspect building works within the Partnership for compliance with the Building Regulations
- Enforce the removal of Building Regulation contraventions
- To advise residents and customers both generally and within the field of building control
- To assist in the control of dangerous structures and in any emergency situation regarding building works within the Partnership
- To assist the Manager in developing the marketability of the service and use of statistics to ensure the team achieves its full potential
For an informal chat about the role call Martin Hobley, Building Control Partnerships Manager on 01252 398715.
Closing date: Sunday 15th August 2021
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.