Salary: £18,933 per annum pro rata
Contract type: Fixed Term
Working pattern: 30 hours per week
Closing date: Thursday 9th September 2021
Interview date: Tbc
How to apply: Info@bilingualprimaryschool.org.uk
Who to contact if you have a query: Info@bilingualprimaryschool.org.uk
About the role
The Bilingual Primary School is an innovative, growing school looking for talented individuals with a passion for
bilingual education to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for 2 bilingual Teaching Assistant fluent in English and Spanish to support in class teaching the
National Curriculum in English and also offer the unique opportunity for children to hear and learn Spanish from
native level or fluent Spanish speakers. Teaching assistants provide support in both the English and Spanish
curriculum and therefore it is essential that applicants are fully fluent in both languages.
We are looking for someone who loves working with children and:
• Is fluent in both Spanish and English (spoken and written);
• Has experience of working with primary age children in a school setting;
• Works exceptionally well with other people and values team work;
• Is able to work as directed and uses initiative when needed;
• Can adapt quickly to change and enjoys a challenge.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.