The Governors of St Helens Primary School wish to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to start in September. Experience with supporting children with special needs could be advantage.
The successful candidate will:
• Support teachers in providing a stimulating and engaging start to the children’s education.
• Join a team committed to raising standards for all pupils within a safe and nurturing environment.
• Contribute to our vision and uphold the aims and ethos of our village primary school.
• Provide dedicated support for a children with special needs if required.
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic and friendly children.
• A warm, supportive small school with a family ethos.
• The opportunity to develop skills through continuing professional development.
St Helens Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
This School is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Hours: 25 - 30 hours (dependent on lunch provision)
Proposed start date 2nd September 2021.
The job will be for one year in the first instance.
Interviews: w/c 12th July 2021
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.