Help us improve our services and get great prospects for your career.
We’re always looking at better, more modern and smarter ways of delivering services with residents. How can we make the most of our resources? Get vulnerable people back on their feet more quickly? Create new spaces our residents want to spend time in?
These are just some of the things you could be supporting when you join us. You’re going to have a real impact on what we do, so you’ll be trusted to take ownership of your work. To deliver better today. And to create a better tomorrow.
Because we’re Bracknell Forest.
What it's like working in our team...
We are a small team who work closely together to ensure we are providing the best support to our colleagues and deliver business change projects. Sometimes the work is challenging however there is also time for finding creative solutions and every day is different.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training...
- Information management including maintaining and updating programme and project documentation and managing information management on SharePoint including data security.
- Collating, tracking and reporting programme performance using an Excel based information management tool and PowerPoint.
- Quality control – ensuring consistent practices and standards in project planning, reporting, change control and updating and analysing issues and risks.
- Supporting monitoring of programme expenditure including preparing reports on financial spend.
- You’ll be supported with on the job project management and programme support training. With lots of opportunities to reflect and learn with others in our experienced team.
The benefits you will experience are...
- Regular opportunities for development and training.
- Flexible and home based working opportunities.
- An inclusive and friendly working environment.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
What we're looking for...
We are looking for an enthusiastic positive ‘can do’ person with the ability to work under their own initiative flexibly balancing several competing tasks and projects simultaneously to deadlines.
You’ll be organised with good attention to detail, excellent inter-personal and ICT skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 19th August 2021.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Name: Abby Thomas
Job Title: Assistant Director: Chief Executives Office
Tel. 01344 353307
Name: Lisa Jewell
Job Title: Change Business Partner
Tel. 01344 351187
As part of the Council’s ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.