The starting salary is £10,595.88 per annum for 25 hours per week, 38.4 weeks per year working 5 hours across lunchtime, Monday to Friday. Based at St Cuthbert Mayne Primary School, St Nicolas Avenue, Cranleigh, GU6 7AQ. This role will require flexibility and the ability to sometimes cover at other local schools.
Twelve15 have Caterer positions available in schools across the county.
We want to live in a world where our planet is cared for and the people living on it have healthy bodies and minds.
Team Twelve15 colleagues are team players who work as one team, putting their passion and dedication into preparing and providing exciting, innovative, and tasty food, helping children to develop a passion and interest for good, nutritious, healthy food.
Twelve15 are going through an exciting time of transformation, focussing on growth and people engagement. This is a great time for a motivated Caterer to step in to lead and support our fantastic and committed key workers. As well as cooking, administration and cleaning you will be at the forefront in delivering quality lunches within schools for our most important customers: the children.
Twelve15 are looking for:
- First and foremost, a passion and skill for cooking
- Excellent communication: teamwork, leadership, and customer service
- Someone who is creative and able to use initiative
- Confident IT, administrative and ordering skills
- Flexibility: you will have a main base but occasionally we will need you to help at other local schools
Twelve15 can offer you:
- Level 3 Food Hygiene Qualification
- Full training and induction
- Build management skills
- Opportunity for internal progression
- Our Superstar initiative recognises staff via nomination from their colleagues
- Get involved with mini projects and theme days
- Internal wellbeing champions and services available
- A regular internal e-newsletter showcasing the teams' fantastic work and positive news
- Term time only hours that allow good work/life balance
- Benefits and Life at Surrey
Do our values resonate with you? Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? if so, we encourage you to apply.
At Surrey, our values and behaviours are just as important as our skills and abilities. They shape who we are as an organisation. Find out more about the values we follow.
For more information please find the full job description below and refer to this before submitting your application. We also invite you to read our Life at Surrey handbook to see insights of the culture at Surrey and how as a valued employee, you can help shape our Council.Additional Information
This advert closes at 23:59 on 03 August 2021. Interview dates to be confirmed.
This role will require flexibility and the ability to cover at other local schools.
An enhanced DBS check for regulated activity and the Children's Barred List checks will be required for this role. This will be paid for by Twelve15.
Precautions and risk assessment are currently in place to ensure the workplace is Covid-secure. Regular lateral flow testing available on site or at community centres. PPE is supplied where required.
If you experience any problems completing your application form or for a hardcopy of the Application Form, please contact My Helpdesk HR on 020 8541 9000 or email email@example.com.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.