Salary - £19,312 to £21,748 Per Year - Pro rata for part time
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
(NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare and Education)
The post is permanent, part-time (hours to be negotiated) plus Inset days. It is possible the post may be full-time from January 2022
Required: September 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note: The Nursery School is closed for the school holiday so shortlisting and interviews will take place at the beginning of September 2021.
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Interviews to be held: TBC but will be early September 2021
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.