DIRECTORATE OF PLACE
Scale 4 £20,092 to £21,748 per annum
This is a career graded post which commences at Scale 4 with the ability for the post holder to move to higher grades. Movement to a higher grade is subject to the successful candidate being willing to complete a RTPI accredited planning degree course and meeting specific expectations.
Full time - 37 hours per week
Based at Arun Civic Centre, Littlehampton
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Planner to join our Development Management Team. Are you seeking to gain experience by being part of a team dealing with a variety of urban, rural and coastal planning issues? If so then this could be for you and will give you a great chance to develop your skills and experience.
The successful candidate would ideally have some planning experience.
This post has an extensive amount of public contact, with some attendance at public meetings as required. Some out of office hours is possible.
If you think this is you, please contact Daniel Vick (01903 737771) to find out more about the role.
We offer in return:
- Up to 25 + 2 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time) PLUS Flexitime including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Free hot drinks (at the Civic Centre)
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Pandemic all staff are currently working from home. This is subject to change and it should be noted that the post is based at the Arun Civic Centre, Littlehampton.
Telephone: 01903 737727 FAX: 01903 713606 MINICOM: 01903 732765
(24 hour recruitment line)
CLOSING DATE: SUNDAY, 1 AUGUST 2021
DATE OF INTERVIEW: TUESDAY, 10 AUGUST 2021
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application.