- Enjoy working on community projects and making a difference?
- Want a new and exciting challenge?
If the answer to these questions is "yes", this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, customer focused individual to join our Customer and Business Engagement Team to support the delivery of our exciting Community Champions Project.
As the Covid 19 Support Officer, you will need
- to provide a highly effective, efficient support service to the community champions project and other community related work including, managing correspondence, organising & supporting meetings.
- to work with the Digital Communications team and other partners to help with campaigns to raise awareness of key messages and deliver targeted messages within our communities in relation to COVID-19 guidance, vaccinations and recovery.
- to collate data returns and create update reports on the project to help ensure it is delivering its outcomes.
- Work with external agencies and community members
We pride ourselves on being a good employer with a range of benefits and employment terms and conditions to suit you. You will be able to benefit from competitive salaries on an incremental scheme, flexible working, LGPS pension scheme, family friendly policies and healthcare insurance.
So, if you think you are up to the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
This post is a fixed term 6 month post working 21 hours a week.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.