Salary: £21,748 - £27,041 Per Year
Full time 37 hours a week - All Year Round
Working pattern to be agreed
Our friendly schools are looking to appoint a full time site controller to join our hardworking and friendly team. We are seeking an efficient and multi-skilled person to work across both schools.
The successful candidate will possess a range of skills and abilities including;
- Excellent handy person skills with an understanding of heating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Be able to undertake routine repairs and maintenance
- The ability to update and maintain premises related inspections and records
- The ability to problem solve and be proactive
- Ability to competently liaise with third parties (good verbal and written English)
- IT competency to include e mail, internet and MS office software
- Be organised, self-motivated and able to work in a fast moving environment
- Be willing to be a key holder for the school and partake in unlocking/locking of the premises
- Be prepared to undertake statutory Health and Safety training in line with the requirements of the role
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed (however can only be accommodated up to Tuesday 20th July due to school holidays)
Completed application forms to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Sunday 1st August 2021
Intervie date: TBC
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.