Waltham Forest has a challenging, customer focused digital agenda.
As the Digital Content Designer you will be focussed on making our websites and services simpler, clearer and faster to interact with for our residents and businesses. You will be a skilled at writing high-quality, user-focussed content, and understand digital, technology and people.
Supporting the Digital Content & UX Manager you will play an active part in the delivery and success of the digital content and user experience strategy while ensuring day-to-day business as usual updates are reviewed, assessed and delivered to a high standard.
You will be deeply passionate about improving people’s lives, digital content and user experience.
Key skill and experience for the successful candidate are:
- scope, write, edit and publish digital content
- ensure user journeys are the best they can be
- manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
- produce content assets that are accurate, timely, high quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to the audience, easily understood, optimised for search engines) and to style
- choose the best format for displaying information to the user - if one doesn’t exist you will ideas or identify the gap
- monitor the performance of content and tools
- identify ways to improve the our websites, content and digital services
- support the Digital Content Officer in BAU delivery
- support the Digital Content & UX Manager to deliver the content strategy.
- You will be deeply passionate about improving people’s lives, digital content and user
We offer candidates the opportunity to enjoy rewarding work with a benefits package which includes a salary of up to £35k (dependant on experience), 28 - 31 days holiday allowance, flexible working arrangements and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.