Clerk to the Governing Board
Employer: Victoria Park Nursery School & Family Hub
Salary: Grade E (up to £12.90 per hour, based on experience)
Location: Victoria Park Nursery School & Family Hub
Contract: Permanent (term time only)
Hours of work: Up to 12 hours per month (including a monthly evening meeting & a Bi-monthly daytime meeting)
Closing date for receipt of applications: Midday on Monday 2nd August 2021
We are seeking to recruit a reliable, flexible, enthusiastic, organised person to provide administrative and clerking support to our Governing Board.
You will be responsible for;
• Preparing agendas in consultation with the Head teacher and Chair of Governors
• Distributing/uploading documentation/information to the Governors and HR & Finance Committee members
• Taking comprehensive notes to produce accurate minutes of both meetings.
You must be able to;
• Attend a monthly evening meeting at school or via Zoom (maximum of 2.5 hours)
• Attend a Bi-monthly meeting at school or via Zoom (maximum of 2 hours)
• All other hours can be worked flexibly at home
Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills are essential. You should be a good communicator, who works well in a team but is confident to work on their own. Previous clerking or school experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
Please visit our website www.victoriapark.w-berks.sch.uk for full application details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks