We are seeking an individual with drive and enthusiasm to join our customer focused Regulatory services Team who work closely with businesses to deliver our noise and environmental protection service across Lewes District Council and Eastbourne Borough Council areas.
As an Advisor you will:
- Provide customer focused advice on a range of environmental protection issues.
- Interact with customers across multiple channels, face to face, phone, letter, email, via customer portal, self-service channels, and a range of social media channels.
- Effectively handle cases in conjunction with Specialist Advisors
- Process a range of applications, permissions and inspections
- Provide support to a team of Specialists in managing databases taking responsibility for the quality of data for two databases Northgate/ Assure and Civica APP, taking responsibility for updating the systems and the customer.
- Work with other team members to organise and manage workloads effectively, ensuring that all customer and performance standards and targets are achieved.
- Review and moderate reports and requests, proactively managing and resolving them where possible or referring them to the relevant team or contractor using scripts and processes when required.
- Actively develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the councils processes and procedures
We are looking for an individual that is results driven, customer focused and adaptable. Professionalism, together with the ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team towards shared goals, are essential.