An exciting opportunity has arisen due to a vacancy within the Whole Life Commissioning team. We are looking for a Commissioning and Contracts Officer to lead and contribute to the development and production of commissioning strategies and projects that are being managed by Commissioning Managers and others.
The successful candidate will be required to have a flexible approach across the commissioning of Public Health, Adult Social Care and Children's Social Care Services.
The role is to support Commissioning Managers in delivering our integrated commissioning strategy. The post holder will support the commissioning team, to ensure our services meet identified needs and agreed outcomes, achieve performance targets and are high quality and cost effective.
This includes ensuring that our services are driven by evidenced needs and analyses, and that service delivery meets the needs of, and improve outcomes for Knowsley residents.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have experience of:
- Partnership working
- Procurement / commissioning cycle and outcome-based contract management
- Getting the best from resources and budget
- Designing, introducing and implementing change in business or public service environment
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Proven organisational and project management skills
- SEND working (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) (desirable)
For an informal discussion please contact: Jill O’Neil, Service Manager (Commissioning) on Mobile No: 07500102185
Interview Date: Week commencing 16 August 2021