Do you have experience of using reporting and analysis tools such as Power BI, SSRS, and SQL to extract and present information from databases? If the answer is ‘yes’ we have an exciting opportunity to join our Children’s Social Care Intelligence team where you will play a key role in developing business intelligence solutions.
This is a crucial role, providing the intelligence needed to help inform service delivery and ultimately achieve the best outcomes for children and young people who live in the borough and access services from Knowsley Council.
This is a high profile, fast paced and challenging role which will involve supporting the development and delivery of an effective performance management framework that meets with Ofsted requirements, as well as playing a lead role in the provision of information as part of the local authority’s regulatory and statutory requirements.
We are looking for candidates with a track record of using data to measure the effectiveness of service delivery, producing clear and concise reports for a variety of audiences, which will include senior officers and elected members.
- To support the development and delivery of high quality management information and intelligence
- Produce focused performance management reports
- To collate and analyse large datasets on children and families
- To provide statistical and other information to support management decision making within services and to fulfil statutory obligations for the provision of information within Children’s Services
Your Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of using reporting and analysis tools such as Excel, Power BI, SSRS, and SQL to extract and present information from databases
- Experience of analysing datasets, benchmarking, creating and developing performance dashboards
- Have a proven ability in manipulating complex data sets, making sound judgements and presenting findings
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory frameworks, and experience of completing and quality assuring statistical returns
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A relevant qualification at degree level, or sufficient relevant experience in a similar type of role
If you think you have the right skills to undertake this role we would like to hear from you. For an informal discussion about the post please contact Liam Griffiths firstname.lastname@example.org