The governors of Coed Y Garn Primary School wish to appoint a highly skilled and motivated Headteacher who can demonstrate a strong commitment to securing the highest quality provision and outcomes for our pupils. We have a strong team of teaching and support staff, who are dedicated to achieving the best for all learners.
The successful candidate will:
- Will provide clear, inspirational ideas for raising educational standards.
- Possesses excellent leadership, management, communication and personal skills.
- Will promote values that develop our learners’ wellbeing and love of learning.
- Has the ability to build on the excellent links that have been established within the cluster, with parents, and with the wider community.
- Be an exemplary teacher with the highest expectations of children’s’ learning.
- Lead by example and inspire, motivate and support others.
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Be resilient and thrive on challenge.
We can offer:
- Strong guidance and support from the Governing body and other stakeholders.
- The potential to further develop your leadership skills.
- The opportunity to work creatively to raise pupil achievement and attainment.
Thorough pre-employment screening is undertaken during the recruitment process. The postholder will be required to complete an application for a Disclosure of Criminal Records.
Interviews: Thursday 27 September 2018
School Tour/School Council Interviews: Wednesday 26 September 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19 September 2018
Closing Date: Friday 14 September 2018 – 12 midnight